Netmarble's hotly anticipated Anime gacha "Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross" has finally gone live on the global / US app store!
The gameplay will be familiar to gacha players who have played games like Black Clover Phantom Hearts and Idle Heroes. In this turn based RPG, you strategecically choose and synthesize the best hero combinations for each scenario to take down the enemy team. There are 4 unit types available to choose from.
- R Units - Common and basic, with low stats and basic skills with a cap of level 30
- SR Units - Slightly more rare and tougher than R, level cap: 40
- SSR: High level characters with more powerful summoning + base stats and skills.
- UR Units: The games ultimate units, can get up to lvl 60, and then upgraded with Red Demon horns, Gray Demon wings, and Crimson demon Ears to achieve level 80.
Players with friends can co-operate to defeat a demon in death match mode in real time. Or, battle players around the world in the Arena and refine your strategy to become a global champ.
Obtain and apply outfits, hairstyles, and a wide array of customization options to your heroes.
The game takes place in "Britannia", with the characters you know and love from the Seven Deadly Sins Grand Cross series, set within the "Holy Knights" saga and including some arcs of the Ten Commandments.
First Look and Gameplay
- Boar Hat Meliodas and Mascot Elizabeth & Hawk: Beginning of the Introduction arc.
- Heart of Earth Diane: Final of the Forest of White Dreams arc.
- Undead Ban: After the final of the Baste Dungeon arc's final battle
- Sin of Sloth King: Final of the Capital of the Dead arc
- Sin of Envy Diane: Vaizeel Fighting Festival arc's final battle
- Wanted Person Gowther: Completation of Armor Giant arc
- Boar Hat Elizabeth: After the final battle with Demon Hendrickson