👊 Kefla adds her raw power to Dragon Ball FighterZ on 28 February. Get the FighterZ Pass 3 to unlock her 𝙩𝙤𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬!
Patch 1.21 implements big system changes in addition to an array of character balances sure to fire up your spirits and get right onto the battlefield again!
- The updated assists system will enable players to choose between three different Z Assists for each character before the fight, allowing players to create new combos and broaden their playstyles!
- As the battle goes on, the last character standing will see their power increase drastically. Don’t give up until the last second!
- In the Boot Camp mode, players will be trained by other characters. This mode will allow them to discover new possibilities and push their skills to new heights!
Updated Battle Screen- Updated the battle screen.
Selectable Z Assists- Players can now choose from 3 assists for each character.
Limit-Breaking Power- Health gauge changes when one character remains, and the character has the following effects.
① Increased damage output
② Ki gauge increases by one
③ Opponent's recoverable health is reduced on hit (except with invincible moves)
Adjustments to Instant Overheads- All jumping attacks will no longer hit a crouching opponent when performed as the character is rising into the air (AKA instant overheads).
- Characters blocking mid-air will be in a crouching state after landing.
- When hit just before landing from a jump, characters will be in a grounded state rather than a mid-air state.
Advantage Gauge- Added a gauge that displays health proportion for all members of a team.
Ki Charge- Reduced recovery.
- Can now deflect Ki Blasts.
- Pressing the heavy attack button during a Ki Charge will now perform a Super Dash.
- Ki Charge can now be continued for a set amount of time even when Ki gauge is maxed out.
Vanish- Can now be canceled with a Special Move or Super Dash during camera shift.
Dragon Rush- Made it easier to combo into when the opponent is taking damage mid-air.
- Can now be performed after landing a standing light attack.
- If landed in a combo, it can now be canceled after the attack with a Vanish.
- The number of jumps and mid-air dashes available resets after a Dragon Rush break.
Dragon Rush (Forced Switch)- When a switch is forced via Dragon Rush, the switch will occur faster than before.
- Switch-in timing can now be manually controlled with a ← input after the forced switch.
Powered-up Special Moves- They now only consume half a Ki gauge.
→ + Medium Attack- While Sparking! is active, the character will no longer go over the opponent when the move is canceled into an air dash.
Standing/Crouching Heavy Attack- Increased the move's damage during camera shift.
Jumping Heavy Attack- Removed landing recovery during camera shift.
Guard Cancel Change- Increased the attack level when clashed.
Z Assists- Can no longer use another Z Assist until some time has passed after the opponent stops blocking.
- Z Assists that blowback will always knock the opponent in the direction the Z Assist character is facing.
- Adjusted where Z Assists appear.
Air Dash- Made it possible to perform a simple air dash even when holding ↗ immediately after jumping.
Sub-Character Attacks- Attacks hitting sub-characters such as Saibamen and the Ginyu Force can now be canceled.
Error Fixes- Fixed an issue in which landing a certain way after an attack with landing recovery would cause that same recovery to occur on the next jump.
- Fixed an issue in which performing an attack immediately after blocking would cause problems with the hurtbox during the following action.
- For certain attacks that lock the opponent in place and trigger a cinematic sequence, the hitboxes are no longer active during the hitstop.
➡ CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL PATCH NOTES ⬅