This is a guide for earning trophies and climbing the brawlstars trophy ladder. Trophies are easy to earn in the beginning and it gets harder as you get to higher trophy levels. You win less points when winning and lose more points when losing. This is where skill comes into play in order to climb higher.
The goal for all new players is to unlock all the free brawlers, which is 3000 trophy points. Here are the following rewards you will get for the first 3000 trophies:
- Nita, Colt, Bull, Jessie, Brock, Dynamike and Bo
- 11 brawl boxes
- 2 big boxes
- 400 power point selector (allows you to pick who to upgrade and prioritize)
- 200 double tokens
- 600 coins
- 10 event tickets
- Unlock showdown
- Unlock events
In order to hit 3000 trophies, here are the recommended points to get each Brawler to this:
- Shelly (500) - She excels in Showdown and Bounty.
- Nita(500) - Brawl Ball, Bounty and Smash & Grab
- Colt(400) - Best modes for grinding are Smash & Grab, Bounty, Brawl Ball and Heist
- Bull(500) - Showdown and Bounty
- Jessie(400) - Smash & Grab, Brawl Ball and Heist
- Brock (300) - Brawl Ball and Heist
- Dynamike (400) - Smash & Grab and Heist
If you are lucky and have gotten other brawlers early like El Primo, Penny, Barley or any mythic/legendary brawlers, then you will need to earn less trophies per brawler, allowing you to unlock Bo quicker.