The Summer Update comes packed with a number of new features, balance changes, and a whole new character!
New Character: Tick
Tropy Requirement: 4000
Primary Attack: Proximity Mines
Tick shoots a proximity mines onto the map that explode when enemies come hear.
Super: Homing Missiles
Tick shoots a homing missile (his own head!) that detaches and rockets towards enemies.
Tick is a metal ball of barely controlled excitement and energy - explosive energy! He throws mines, and his Super makes his head detach, seek a target, and explode.
Star Power: Well Oiled
When Tick takes no damage and doesn't attack, he starts recovering health 2.0 seconds faster than normal.
Shelly’s has a new Star Power: Band-Aid. If her HP drops below 40% (2016 HP) , she'll instantly regain full HP. It takes 20 seconds to rechage.
New Nita’s new Star Power is "Hyper Bear", which increases her attack rate by 50%
Colt’s new Star Power is called "Magnum Special" which main attack's range and bullet speed by 11%.
- Bull – Tough Guy: If Bull’s Health drops below 40%, he gets a shield that reduces damage taken by 30%.
- Jessie – Shocky: Her Turret shoots energy orbs that bounce between enemies.
- Brock – Rocket Number Four: Increases ammo capacity by 1
- Dynamike – Demolition: Mike’s Super gets +1000 damage.
- Bo – Snare a Bear: Bo traps stun enemies for 2s instead of dealing knockback
- El Primo – Meteor Rush: Speed gets a +32% boost, and lasts for 5s
- Barley – Extra Noxious: Barley’s normal attack gets a +140 DPS boost
- Poco – Screeching Solo: Poco’s Super can deal 1200 damage.
- Rosa – Thorny Gloves: Rosa’s punches deal +200 damage while using her Super.
- Rico – Robo Retreat: When Rico’s health falls below 40%, movement speed gets a +34% boost
- **Darryl – Rolling Reload: **After the Super, Darryl reloads instantly.
- Penny – Balls of Fire: Cannonballs from her turret set fire to the ground for 3s, which deal 400 damage per second to enemies that touch it
- Carl – Protective Pirouette: Reduces incoming damage by 30%
- Piper – Snappy Sniping: When she hits an enemy with her basic attack, reloads 0.5 ammo instantly.
- Pam – Mama’s Squeeze: Her healing turret now deals 300 damage per second to nearby enemies.
- Frank – Sponge: Boost of +1000 to HP
- Bibi – Batting Stance: While the Homerun bar is fully charged, reduces damage taken by 30%.
- Mortis – Coiled Snake: Increases dash range by 100% when the Dash bar is fully charged.
- Tara – Healing Shade: Heals Teammates
- Gene – Pat on the Back: Heals Teammates
- Spike – Curveball: Spike's grenade flies in a curve, making it easier to hit targets
- Crow – Carrion Crow: Normal attack and Super get a +100 damage boost, but it only works on targets with < 50% HP
- Leon – Invisiheal: Recovers 600 HP per second
- **Tick – Automa-Tick Reload: ** Reload speed increased by 15%